
I am always amazed by my children. Like the times when Chelsea actually listens what I tell her, when both of them behave well in public, and, of course, how wonderfully smart, sweet, and precious both of them are in their own way. Most of all though, I am amazed by the bond of the two of them. And it may be a little bit more on Chelsea's end than Nathan's, but it is still sweet to see. Chelsea is always wanting to love on him and make him happy. She wants him to take a bath with her and sleep in bed with her (as seen above). She protects him when she feels he may be endanger, ie the doctor's office. Sometimes Nathan is a little irritated with this and will fuss, but who wouldn't when you being loved so profusely. As the mother of these two beings, I couldn't ask for more. It is wonderful that they get along so well and can now even play together. I am one happy mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment