Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Wishes...

I am wishing for all things merry and bright. Yet, I still have two kids that are sick. I think they just have really bad colds. Nathan is on breathing treatments and antibiotics. Both have had fever up to almost 103. I am hoping for a miracle tomorrow or we may be going back to the doctor.

We are still using the kids shower as our shower door is on order and will not be here for about three weeks. I guess that is the trade off for getting the frameless unit. We are, though, in love with our new and improved shower. Once I get pictures taken and uploaded, I will post.

I know these are minor things in comparison to what other people are dealing with, but I just want our normal back. You know, using your own shower, instead of waiting forever to take your shower to make sure you don't wake the kids. And not having to take your children's temperature every half hour to see if they need more medicine (I am a bit anal about it. Nathan knows to lay his head on my shoulder as soon as he sees the ear thermometer :) Sweet boy!)

So, nothing frilly, just normalcy would be nice this year for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment