Friday, July 17, 2009
I love my kids!!!
I must say that I love my kids. I love the way Nathan says MaMa when he cries. I love the way when Chelsea wants something she smiles really big and bats her eyelashes. I love the way Nathan lays his head on my chest (something Chelsea never did). I love the way Chelsea enjoys me reading her stories and then "reads" them herself. I love the way Chelsea gets excited about parties and events. I love the way Nathan holds his arms out to me even though his Daddy has him. I love the way Nathan gets so proud of himself when he pulls up or cruises down the couch or gets into something he is not suppose to. I love the way Chelsea will say out of the blue, "I love you Mama." I love that I have a career that enables me to spend so much time with them and put them first. I am going to miss these wonderful summer days next month.
We were measuring Chelsea to see how tall she is - 40 inches. I swear this girl is all legs ... just like her Daddy said about her Mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment