Thursday, July 30, 2009

The life of Nathan...

I can now eat lots of big people food including hot dogs, bananas, grapes, strawberries, peas, carrots, and, of course my favorite, bread!

I love when my Mommy and Daddy play with me. I laugh when they throw me in the air, and I am learning new tricks too. I wave bye-bye, give high fives, play peek-a-boo, and find my nose and tongue. I can say airplane when I see one fly in the sky. My parents think I am very smart.


Everyone likes to dress me up to see how cute I am. They keep talking about a pirate mermaid party. Chelsea is super excited about it. All I want is some cake and maybe wrapping paper to play in.

Chelsea and I like to play together. Now that I can crawl we chase each other around the house. Most of the time she gets too rough and I call for Mommy to save me. I really like to get into things now. I can turn the TV on and off with a touch of a button, take artificial plants apart and see if they are edible, and open cabinets to see what fun things are hiding. All of this makes Mommy so excited that she calls me by two names ... NATHAN MARK!

I have also been busy making new teeth. I am now up to four with one more almost through. I love to try to use these new teeth to chew on everything. Steak and potatoes here I come ...




No comments:

Post a Comment