A year ago today I couldn't sleep. I was franticly cleaning the house. I woke up at 5 am the following morning to know the fate of my child. August 20th would be his birthday.
We arrived at the hospital at 7:00 to be induced. I was so tired and tired of being pregnant. We were so excited to meet our little boy.
He is a great nurser and still prefers me over a bottle. We often say that he is an old man with an old soul. Nathan has a lot of patience yet he knows what he wants and won't accept anything less.
We were so excited to have him home, but I must say that it was very tough with two children.
So on this eve of my son's birthday, I remember all the wonderful ways my life has changed because of him. I know that I am a better wife, teacher, and mother because of him. Happy Almost Birthday Nathan!

No comments:
Post a Comment